Enjoy a Brand-New Sunroom
Leisure Living, Inc. is the premier sunroom dealer certified to sell and install a line of three season and all-season sunrooms in North New Jersey. What better way to extend your home’s living space than with a custom-built Leisure Living patio room or sunroom? Walls of glass bring gracious living to any home, transforming an empty patio, deck, or porch into an inviting retreat nestled in the natural beauty of the outdoors. You get to witness all that outdoor living has to offer – fully protected from the elements. Relax and entertain with family and friends. Once you’ve escaped your ordinary life with a Leisure Living sunroom or patio room, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. Call us today to schedule a consultation and build the room of your dreams!
Three-Season Patio Rooms
Our most popular enclosure, the three-season patio room is an easy, affordable way to extend your outdoor living season.
- Fully-engineered 3″ extruded aluminum components
- Interlocking frames provide added structural strength
- Baked-on, maintenance-free enamel finish
- Color-matched handles
- Choose Low-E, argon-filled, insulated glass or economic single-pane, tempered glass
- White, Desert Sand or Brown finishes
All-Season Vinyl Sunrooms
Leisure Living Sunrooms offer year-round enjoyment with insulated glass and construction.
- Heat or cool for use in most weather conditions
- New, state-of-the-art reinforced vinyl construction
- Rugged 4 3/6″ wall thickness for door and windows
- Argon-filled, Low-E, double-pane, insulated, tempered glass standard on all sunroom sliding windows and doors
- Color-matched or brass handles
- UL® classified, easy access for wiring and outlets
- Sliding doors and windows are ENERGY STAR® compliant in all 50 states
- White or Desert Sand finish
Leisure Living can enclose under your existing roof with sliding doors and windows. Choose year-round vinyl or three-season aluminum frames, insulated or single pane glass.
Fully-engineered Roof Panels
- Our roof panels are constructed with a high-density polystyrene core bonded to maintenance-free aluminum “skins.” Core thicknesses are available in 3″, 4 1/2″ and 6″ to meet your insulation and structural requirements.
- Traditional shingled roofing is an available option.